For over 25 years, McElroy, Sullivan, Miller, Weber & Olmstead L.L.P. ("MSM") has represented clients in Texas state and federal courts and before state and federal regulatory agencies including the Railroad Commission of Texas, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, the Texas General Land Office, the Public Utility Commission of Texas, the State Office of Administrative Hearings, the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Army Corps of Engineers.
MSM counsels clients in litigation, regulatory matters, complex transactions and legislative analysis in the following practice areas:
- Oil and Gas, including Barnett, Haynesville, and Eagle Ford Shale Development
- Underground Injection & Natural Gas Storage
- Environmental Law including Air, Water & Solid & Hazardous Waste Permitting
- Enhanced Oil Recovery & Carbon Sequestration
- Global Climate Change
- Wind & Renewable Energy
- Electric & Gas Utility
- Groundwater & Surface Water Rights
- Land Use, Boundary, Land Title, and Surveying Disputes
Our clients cross the spectrum from multi-national corporations to local governmental entities, non-profits, and landowners. Contact us. Our attorneys and experienced support staff are ready to assist and advise you.
News: Tom Weber and Paul Tough Successful in White Stallion Air Permitting Case